"Bamboo Strong is exactly what today’s savvy business leaders need to manage in today’s complex, multi-dimensional markets!" --Marshall Goldsmith, The Thinkers 50 #1 Leadership Thinker in the World
The business leaders of today face unprecedented complexity, rapid change and increasing diversity in their markets and workforces. And yet more than 90 per cent of global executives identify cross-cultural effectiveness as their biggest challenge.
Diversity. Global engagement. New markets. Multicultural teams. Almost everywhere we look we are confronted with new cross-cultural encounters and situations – from our workplaces to our customers, from clients to suppliers, from on-site collaboration to virtual networks.
How do you manage this diversity? How do you leverage your understanding of many different backgrounds and personality types into competitive advantage? How do you develop effective flexible leadership in the workplace and across borders?
The answer is by developing your Cultural Intelligence (CQ)!
Through our unique portfolio of training, consultancy and leadership development assessments we help business leaders, multicultural teams, international negotiators and other executives in many sectors accomplish their goals, drive performance and maximize profits by developing their Cultural Intelligence.
Bamboo is one of the strongest, fastest growing and most flexible plants on earth.
Our Bamboo Strong programmes are rooted in decades of research conducted in 72 countries across the world. This scientifically validated framework offers a proven system to develop Bamboo Leaders with high CQ. They are strong leaders, confident in their values, and yet flexible and resilient in the face of complex challenges. Like the bamboo, our leaders achieve transformative growth.
In this increasingly borderless and rapidly changing world, we can help you succeed in the global marketplace through:
- Executive Development Coaching: Individual and group coaching in person or via Skype to develop leaders and teams to reach their full potential
- In-house and Virtual Training: Customized interactive Cultural Intelligence Workshops and purpose-built training for individuals and organisations (see Bamboo Strong)
- Strategic consulting for organisations: A macro or organisational systems review to understand your overall business requirements, with the aim of creating a solution that fits your exact organisational culture
- Cultural intelligence briefings and training for specific countries: we have particular experience in the emerging markets of Asia and China
- Keynote speeches, conferences and executive briefings: popular topics include ‘Bamboo Strong – Leading Change in Turbulent Times’
All programmes are focused on results, through a measureable and guaranteed process of CQ Leadership Assessments, intermediate surveys, debriefs and stakeholder feedback.